Frequently asked questions
Check here for general information about our hotel rooms, check-out information, pets, smoking policy and other frequently asked questions.
- Please click here for our home rules
- Ermelo is accessible by train from Zwolle and Amersfoort. From the station it takes either a 30-minute walk to the hotel or you can take bus 205 which stops very close to the hotel.
Cot & extra bed
- During your stay in the Heerlickheijd you can rent a baby cot for €15 per night or book an extra bed in the room for €20.00 per night.
Elektrical bikes / electric cars
- We have one charging point for electric cars in the parking area. This charging point can only be used with a plug socket that you must bring yourself. The electric bicycles can be recharged in the locked bicycle shed.
- Lunch packages are available at the reception desk. The price of a Lunch package is €13.50 per person.
- We accept American Express, Visacard, Euro/Mastercard. We do not have an ATM machine in the hotel.
- You can request room service at our reception until 8PM. Per order €7.50 room service costs will be charged.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have external meals delivered to your room or hotel.
- Bicycle rental is €15 per (standard) bicycle or € 25 for an E-bike per day
WIFI / internet
- We offer free WIFI in the entire hotel. For a quiet workplace you can take a seat in the business corner. This space has a computer with printer, which you can use for free.
De Heerlickheijd has its own secure car park. This car park is available to guests of our hotel, meeting rooms and restaurants. There are 2 disabled parking spaces. Do you want to charge your electric car? You can do that at one of our twelve charging stations!
The parking fee is:
- Per hour € 1,50
- Per day (24 hours) € 7.50
You can pay the parking costs at the hotel reception or at the payment machine.
- We are a non-smoking hotel. This means that smoking is prohibited both in public areas and in the rooms. If you notice smoking in the hotel, we will charge a fine of at least €250.
First of all, we would like to welcome you and your pet to Hotel de Heerlickheijd van Ermelo. To optimally enjoy your stay with your pet, you will find below a number of interesting facts and services that we are happy to provide for your pet. Your dog (maximum 1 small dog per room -up to a shoulder height of 50 cm-) is very welcome in our specially made available comfort room(s)*, for a fee from € 39.95 per dog per night. In your room you will find a luxurious pillow for your pet as well as a food and water bowl and a treat**.
For an optimal stay with your pet, we kindly ask you not to: 1. walking on the lawns or grounds of the hotel. Walking your pet is only possible outside the hotel grounds (in the woods). If you do walk your dog on the grounds of the hotel, a compensation of € 125.00 for clean-up costs will be charged; 2. to leave alone (in the hotel room or elsewhere); 3. to lie on/in bed. If this does happen, there will be a compensation from € 45.00 for chemical cleaning; 4. to let them run loose in the hotel, in the car park, on the terrace and in the gardens, so your dog must be kept on a leash at all times; 5. to take to our F&B outlets (restaurant, breakfast, bar, etc.) Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in our F&B outlets. Despite this prohibition, you can safely take a seat at the facilities listed below, the employees of the relevant outlets will be happy to inform you about this. You can take a seat at the following facilities; Lobby: opposite the reception and/or on the other side opposite Brasserie de Gouverneur. The seating in the corridor near the breakfast area (subject to availability). Outside terrace behind the Marquiszaal under the trees. We wish you and your pet a pleasant stay. NB Important to know: If you bring several dogs or your dog is larger than 50 cm (height at the withers), we unfortunately cannot receive your pet in our hotel (due to limited availability, among other things). Unfortunately, the costs already incurred by you cannot be refunded. *)Dog rooms can only be reserved/booked directly through the hotel upon request (subject to availability)
- Saturday and Sunday, we serve breakfast from 7:30AM till 11AM. Monday through Friday breakfast is served from 7AM till 10.30AM. Breakfast is included in most rates. When you make a booking excluding breakfast, you can book breakfast for €17.50.
Use of SPA Heerlickheijd (sauna facilities) is not included during your stay (swimming pool and fitness are accessible for free during your stay).
Below the possibilities:
'Vitality stay' 2 hours € 9.95 p.p.p.d. including 1 pair of flip flops and rental towel set
'Relax stay' part of the day € 12.95* p.p.p.d. including 1 pair of flip flops, rental bathrobe and rental towel set p.p.
'Complete stay' entire day € 17.95 p.p.p.d. including 1 pair of flip flops, rental bathrobe and rental towel set p.p. or € 24.95 unlimited for your entire stay p.p. including 1 pair of flip flops, rental bathrobe and rental towel set p.p.
*) Half-day stay can be booked per half-day from 07:00-12:00 or from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm or from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM Reservations (due to COVID-19 and RIVM guidelines) are required (Price) changes subject to change.
Wearing clothes is not permitted in our sauna, but it is compulsory to wear a bathing suit in the swimming pool.
Check in / Check out
- The hotel rooms are available from 2PM. Of course, you can store your luggage with us before this time and make use of the facilities. We kindly request you to leave your hotel room before 11am on the day of departure. Of course, you can still use all the facilities after 11AM. Would you like to extend your stay with us? Discuss the possibilities with our reception. A late check-out is based on availability and additional costs.
Health and Beauty centre
- Click here for our health and beauty centre
Can I still cancel my reservation?
- The cancellation conditions of Hotel de Heerlickheijd van Ermelo are stated terms and conditions, click here.