Frequently asked questions
Check here for general information about our hotel rooms, check-out information, pets, smoking policy and other frequently asked questions.
- Ermelo is accessible by train from Zwolle and Amersfoort. From the station it takes either a 30-minute walk to the hotel or you can take bus 205 which stops very close to the hotel.
Cot & extra bed
- During your stay in the Heerlickheijd you can rent a baby cot for €15 per night or book an extra bed in the room for €20.00 per night.
Elektrical bikes / electric cars
- We have one charging point for electric cars in the parking area. This charging point can only be used with a plug socket that you must bring yourself. The electric bicycles can be recharged in the locked bicycle shed.
- Lunch packages are available at the reception desk. The price of a Lucnh package is €13.50 per person.
- At the wellness centre you can use our sunbeds for €7.95 per session
- We accept American Express, Visacard, Euro/Mastercard. We do not have an ATM machine in the hotel.
- You can request room service at our reception until 8PM. Per order €7.50 room service costs will be charged.
- Bicycle rental is €15 per (standard) bicycle or € 25 for an E-bike per day
WIFI / internet
- We offer free WIFI in the entire hotel. For a quiet workplace you can take a seat in the business corner. This space has a computer with printer, which you can use for free.
- We have ample parking space. We advise you not to leave any valuables in your car. The hotel is not liable for theft or damage to your car.
- We are a non-smoking hotel. This means that smoking is prohibited both in public areas and in the rooms. If you notice smoking in the hotel, we will charge a fine of at least €150.
- In our dog friendly rooms we allow a maximum of 2 small dogs up to knee-height for € 15 per dog per night. Provided they do not bark and/or are left alone in the room. It is not allowed to leave your dog on the bed. If your dog does stay on the bed, there will be a charge of €35 for chemical cleaning. Dogs must always be kept on a lead, in the hotel, on the car park, on the terrace and in the gardens. Dogs are not allowed in our restaurant. It is not allowed for your dog to do his or her needs in and around the hotel. If this does happen by accident, you must clean it up yourself or you will be fined € 25. Plastic bags are available at the reception.
- Saturday and Sunday, we serve breakfast from 7:30AM till 11AM. Monday through Friday breakfast is served from 7AM till 10.30AM. Breakfast is included in most rates. When you make a booking excluding breakfast, you can book breakfast for €17.50.
- As a guest in our hotel it is possible to use all our wellness facilities for free. Opened daily from 7:00AM till 23:00PM. Your room key will give you access to all these facilities. Changing rooms and lockers are available at both the swimming pool and sauna. Bathrobes and slippers are available for a fee of €9.50 per set at the reception. Wearing clothes is not permitted in our sauna, but it is compulsory to wear a bathing suit in the swimming pool.
Check in / Check out
- The hotel rooms are available from 2PM. Of course, you can store your luggage with us before this time and make use of the facilities. We kindly request you to leave your hotel room before 11am on the day of departure. Of course, you can still use all the facilities after 11AM. Would you like to extend your stay with us? Discuss the possibilities with our reception. A late check-out is based on availability and additional costs.
Health and Beauty centre
- Click here for our health and beauty centre
Can I still cancel my reservation?
- The cancellation conditions of Hotel de Heerlickheijd van Ermelo are stated terms and conditions, click here.